First Premier Bank Credit Card Online Log-In
After you have applied for your credit card, the First Premier Bank offers you multiple features along with just handing in the First Premier Bank credit card. They have an easy online portal to use which is not only user friendly but has multiple added features making many of your life chores easy.
To get started you first have to filling the application for applying for the card. Once you have gone through the entire process, you will be granted access to their online portal. Along with other information you would be given a username and password.
How to access the First Premier Credit Card Online Log-in portal?
- Visit the website www.mypremiercreditcard.com.
- In their respective boxes enter in the provided username and password.
- Sign-in to your account
Here are some of the following features which you can avail after logging into the account.
- Make quick bill payments
- You can sign-up for paperless statements
- View your available and spent balance, all at one place
- Easily setup the auto-pay
- Respond to all the promotions via your online account
- Setup notifications and alerts regarding your balance or any other important inquiry
- View your transaction history and also make transactions to other various banks
How to retrieve your Log-in, after you have forgotten your password?
- Click on the forget username or password
- A link will be generated on your email
- Follow that link and provide all the relevant and correct information
- You would be required to input your account number and SSN
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How long does it take for First Premier credit card to arrive?
How long will it take to get approved? You’ll get a response within a minute of submitting your application. In some instances, First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card will take an additional 7 to 10 days to determine approval and send you a response by mail
2. How can I check the status of my First Premier credit card?
You can check your First Premier credit card application status by calling 1-800-987-5521.