After you have applied for your credit card, the First Premier Bank offers you multiple features along with just handing in the First Premier Bank credit card. They have an easy online portal to use which is not only user friendly but has multiple added features making many of your life chores easy.
To get started you first have to filling the application for
applying for the card. Once you have gone through the entire process, you will
be granted access to their online portal. Along with other information you
would be given a username and password.
How to access the
First Premier Credit Card Online Log-in portal?
- Visit the website www.mypremiercreditcard.com.
- In their respective boxes enter in the provided
username and password.
- Sign-in to your account
Here are some of the following features which you can avail
after logging into the account.
- Make quick bill payments
- You can sign-up for paperless statements
- View your available and spent balance, all at
- Easily setup the auto-pay
- Respond to all the promotions via your online
- Setup notifications and alerts regarding your
balance or any other important inquiry
- View your transaction history and also make
transactions to other various banks
How to retrieve your
Log-in, after you have forgotten your password?
- Click on the forget username or password
- A link will be generated on your email
- Follow that link and provide all the relevant
and correct information
- You would be required to input your account
number and SSN
- How long does it take for First Premier credit
card to arrive?
How long will it take to get approved? You’ll get a response within a minute of submitting your application. In some instances, First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card will take an additional 7 to 10 days to determine approval and send you a response by mail
2. How can I check the status of my First Premier credit card?
You can check your First Premier credit card application
status by calling 1-800-987-5521.